A toddler who died at a sleepover in March reportedly ate poisoned cereal.
Search / 39 results found Showing: 1-10 of 39
A Toronto toddler who died at a sleepover ate poisoned cereal, according to police.
Beech-Nut Nutrition voluntarily recalled an infant rice cereal Tuesday because the product exceeds a US Food and Drug Administration limit of 100 parts per billion of arsenic. The company also announced it would no longer sell baby rice cereal.
A lab will test the contents of a man's Cinnamon Toast Crunch after he reportedly found shrimp tails inside.
A man reportedly found shrimp tails inside his Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal box, but the company disputes the claims.
Finally, after a nationwide shortage forced fans to begrudgingly slurp bowls of lesser bran cereals, Grape-Nuts has reclaimed its rightful place on grocery store shelves.
A California man claims he found two shrimp tails in his Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
It's one of the most popular brands in America, but what a California man found in his Cinnamon Toast Crunch has made him lose his appetite fo…
US Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) seized a shipment of cereal from South America that was covered in cocaine instead of sugar.