Photos: Autumn at The Palazzo

(Courtesy: The Palazzo)

The Sands Corp. announced new operating procedures at the Venetian and Palazzo.

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- Starting on Monday, the Palazzo stopped taking reservations for stays in its hotel tower. 

A Venetian Resort spokesperson said that through Dec. 23, the Sands Corporation's other Las Vegas hotel, the Venetian, will be the only hotel tower accepting reservations. The spokesperson said that the change was to "better reflect occupancy patterns." 

The Palazzo's casino floor will remain open, including most restaurants, bars, the casino, parking garage, and Grand Canal Shoppes.

According to the spokesperson, restaurants and stores are adjusting hours. Visitors are encouraged to check the Palazzo's website for adjustments to operating hours. 

A spokesperson for the company added, "additionally, as previously announced, we continue to maintain pay and benefits for each of our Team Members during this crisis."

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.