LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- Personal protective equipment (PPE), such as masks, hand sanitizer and cleaning solutions, are in high demand now.
Lake Industries, a business that focuses on cookware, is taking a detour to give away a warehouse full of PPE safety gear.
Lake Industries is challenging social media users to go online and tag a deserving business that has gone above and beyond to keep their employees and customers safe. Be sure to use the hashtag #SAFERTOGETHER.
Each kit is approximately worth a combined price point of $2,400 and includes masks, sanitizers and cleaning solutions all for free.
Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Tag any Business
Write a post on why selected business deserves PPE donations
Copyright 2020 KVVU (KVVU Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.
Today's Flash Briefing
Stay updated on the latest local headlines with our audio news briefing.
- Venetian on Las Vegas Strip offers free night stay to first responders, essential workers
- Gyms, bars, places of worship can reopen in Nevada's Phase 2 beginning Friday
- Las Vegas waiter receives $2,000 tip on Memorial Day
- Gov. Sisolak cancels in-person press conference, will be tested for COVID-19
- Fire department warns about the dangers of leaving hand sanitizer in hot cars
- Millions of cicadas expected to emerge after 17 years underground
- Las Vegas police: Woman shot husband after fight with teen daughter
- Caesars Entertainment lays out reopening plans in Las Vegas
- Station Casinos announces restaurant reopenings at 3 of its Las Vegas properties
- Casino owner Derek Stevens giving away free flights to Las Vegas