Heavy snowfall covered a Mt. Charleston neighborhood street, trapping some residents.

(1) comment

Mr Zoinks

Simple, form a HOA and pay to have your street cleared. It’s private, not county so you can’t expect to have services you don’t pay for. I have driven down that road and it could use some help with repaying but not on taxpayers dime.

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.