LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- A driver was transported to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries after her vehicle went off the road and rolled into a ditch southwest of McCarran Airport on Thanksgiving morning.
LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- One man has died, four have been injured after a shooting that took place in a 7-Eleven parking lot in Henderson early Thanksgiving morning. Suspects have been taken into custody.
UPDATE (NOV. 26): Nye County Commissioner Leo Blundo has been arrested for misconduct of a public officer after county administrators filed a complaint saying that Blundo voted on coronavirus relief funding in which he had personal interest of monetary gain.
LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- Mike Halvorson co-owns Breakneck Gear, a business that makes custom socks, masks and other products in Las Vegas.
LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- DoorDash has added a $2 “Clark County Fee” to Clark County customers who order food delivery from its app.
LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- Nevada Highway Patrol said they had given out 470 traffic citations to drivers on I-15 on Wednesday.
MEADVIEW, Ariz. (AP) — A Las Vegas man has been found slain in a remote desert area of northwestern Arizona, leading to the arrests of two other Las Vegas men, authorities said Wednesday.
UPDATE (NOV. 26): The missing 11-year-old Azaia Allen has been found.
LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- Two men were arrested on suspicion of stealing copper wiring from a city of Las Vegas light pole, according to police.
Latest Local Headlines
FOX5 EXPERTS | Meredith: Video Playlist
- Clark County School District opens survey for possible hybrid return-to-school plan
- Clark County school board elections garner interest amid pandemic
- Las Vegas family moves to Japan to avoid distance learning
- Las Vegas therapists concerned about student mental health, experts hosting virtual town hall Tuesday
- Parents react to Clark County health department support of reopening schools
- CCSD accepting magnet school applications
- CCSD: Moapa Valley schools confirm COVID-19 cases
- Group works to find 3K unaccounted for CCSD students before center winds down
- USDA: CCSD allowed to continue serving free meals through June 2021
- Health officials advise CCSD board members to continue distance learning
- CCSD Trustee Ford talks about reopening plans ahead of school board meeting
- UNLV will not host in-person graduation ceremonies for spring, winter 2020 graduates
- Las Vegas teachers create support groups to cope with stressors from distance learning
- Clark County Education Association preparing to return to the classroom for hybrid model
- Clark County School District: Systems restored after criminal data attack, refusal to pay ransom
- CCSD: Spoofers using school district numbers to demand money
- Report: Clark County School District data leaked online after refusal to pay ransom
- Cox Communications offers discounted home internet for UNLV students
- CCEA: Las Vegas principals using substitutes to fill vacancies instead of licensed teachers
- Pilot program at Henderson charter school brings some students back into the classroom