HENDERSON (FOX5) -- Henderson Fire Department crews remained on the scene of a house fire Friday morning that started late Thursday night.
HFD officials responded to the fire just before 10:30 p.m. Thursday at 440 E. Welpman Way, near Volunteer Boulevard and Executive Airport Way.
Some of the walls were still smoldering Friday morning, according to Henderson Fire public information officer Kathleen Richards, and crews remained on the scene.
The home was in an area with no access to city water, HFD said. Crews had to shuttle in water to try and contain the fire.
No injuries were reported, HFD said.
Crews believe one dog may have died, but were unable to confirm the death, Richards said. Three adults were displaced.
The cause of the fire was determined to be an electrical oversurge, Richards said. The fire started in the attic.
The blaze caused an estimated $1.2 million in damage, Richards said.