LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- From JCPenney to the Studio B Buffet at M Resort, valley residents will find a variety of deals offered during Easter weekend.
Here is a list of sales and discounts locals can take advantage of:
- Ri Ra Las Vegas: Ri Ra is hosting an Easter menu on Sunday where guests can enjoy traditional favorites - with an Irish twist. Menu options include a honey orange whiskey glazed ham for $22 and a rosemary and minted roasted leg of lamb for $24. Guests can also enjoy an Easter brunch at 11 a.m.
- South Point: Baja Miguel's at the South Point is serving a three-course menu for Easter, complete with a complimentary margarita or a glass of wine, from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Prices are $22.95 per person.
- Kohls: Customers who use this promo will receive 25 percent off their entire purchase of $100 or more.
- JCPenney: By using this promo code, customers will receive an extra 20 percent off with their JCPenney Credit Card.
- New Balance: Customers will be able to get 10 percent off a $75 purchase, 15 percent off $125 purchase or 20 percent off an order of $175 or more by using this promo code.
- CVS Photo: Customers will be able to receive 40 percent off same-day photo cards, as well as free photo pick-up, by using this promo code.
- Walgreens Photo: Walgreens is offering the same deal as CVS. Customers must use this promo.
- M Resort: Studio B Buffet at the M Resort is offering a variety of seafood entrees and sides for Easter during breakfast, lunch and dinner, from 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Diners will have more traditional options at Studio B, as well as a selection of Easter themed items such as roasted apricot and spinach leg of lamb roulade and mandarin orange and balsamic glazed ham.
- Hard Rock: Pink Taco inside the Hard Rock is offering an Easter brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Menu items include adobo rubbed leg of lamb, Yucatan-style braised pork shoulder and pollo asado.
- Served: Located in Henderson, Served announced several new menu items in honor of Easter, including a noddle kugel bread pudding, based on a Jewish recipe.