Hungry alien seekers at the Storm Area 51 Basecamp event in Hiko will have a familiar food option available to help keep them fueled up to see them aliens — Arby's.
Arby's announced that its food truck, dubbed the Roadside Meathouse, will be serving up a "top secret" menu to true believers in attendance at the event.
The eatery's "declassified" menu includes:
- The “Redacted on Rye” Sandwich
- Roasted turkey on a toasted marble rye bread with swiss cheese, tangy slaw and thousand island dressing, inspired by Arby’s Rachel Sandwich (a slight variation of the classic Reuben).
- The E.T. Slider
- A slider featuring a crispy chicken tender dipped in Bronco Berry Sauce.
- Arby’s Frying Objects
- Arby’s loaded curly fries topped with savory moon rocks.
- Galaxy Shake
- Purple cow meets a Sour Patch Kid – a blue sweet milkshake base that turns pink and tarter as you drink or stir it, topped with a fruit crunch.