Airlines are still operating only a fraction of the number of flights they offered pre-pandemic, and alcohol is banned in many cabins to help thwart the spread of Covid-19. This is adding up to a lot of leftover booze. Now, American Airlines is hoping to sell and ship some of its excess wine…
A full-throated, supremely confident Lady Gaga belted out the national anthem at President Joe Biden's inauguration in a very Gaga way — with flamboyance, fashion and passion.
Musician Lady Gaga performs during the 59th presidential inauguration in Washington, DC, on January 20.
NEW YORK (AP) — The country has a new president and a new literary star. In one of the inauguration's most talked about moments, poet Amanda Gorman summoned images dire and triumphant Wednesday as she called out to the world “even as we grieved, we grew."
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — One name missing in President Donald Trump's flurry of pardons was “Tiger King” Joe Exotic.
What you need to know in entertainment right now
- 'Our Friend' is an opportunity for a good cry — if wanted
- From The Man Behind The Music For The Hit Film Soul…Jon Batiste Unites Soul, Pop, Blues In Joyful New Single "I Need You" Out Today With Dance-Filled Music Video Dir. By Alan Ferguson
- Dry January is moist for some at the rocky start of 2021
- 2 films offer 2 tales ahead of Wuhan lockdown anniversary
- In lawsuit, woman alleges Conor McGregor assaulted her
- Bond film 'No Time to Die' delayed again because of virus
- With new album, Epik High endures in South Korea music scene
- Dave Chappelle tests positive for COVID-19; shows canceled
- Recycling Simplified: The power of reusable material
- Chef Kori Sutton heats things up on "Hell's Kitchen" in Las Vegas