LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- Nevadans 12 and older are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine in Nevada.
Beginning April 5, every Nevadan became eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine in Nevada. On May 10, the CDC gave emergency approval for expanded emergency use authorization for Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine to include people ages 12 to 15.
The Southern Nevada Health District authorized Nevadans 12 and older to receive doses at public sites. Children are asked to bring a guardian and written consent. Click here for SNHD policies.
Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) and Moderna are not authorized for use in those under the age of 18 at this time.
Immunize Nevada provides details on which sites are vaccinating who in partnership with the state:
POP-UPS & LOCATIONS
First dose: Tuesday, June 1 and Wednesday, June 2
Second Dose: Tuesday, June 22 and Wednesday, June 23
3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Desert Pines High School, 3800 E. Harris Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89110
- Sawyer Middle School, 5450 Redwood St., Las Vegas, NV 89118
- Swainston Middle School, 3500 W. Gilmore Ave., North Las Vegas, NV 89032
- Tarkanian Middle School, 5800 W. Pyle Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89141
First dose: Thursday, June 3 and Friday, June 4
Second dose: Thursday, June 24 and Friday, June 25
3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Burkholder Middle School, 355 W. Van Wagenen St., Henderson, NV 89015
- Garside Junior High School, 300 S. Torrey Pines Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89107
- Molasky Junior High School, 7801 W. Gilmore Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89129
- Valley High School, 2839 Burnham Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89169
First dose: Tuesday, June 8 and Wednesday, June 9
Second Dose Tuesday, June 29 and Wednesday, June 30
3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Eldorado High School, 1139 N. Linn Ln., Las Vegas, NV 89110
- Palo Verde High School, 333 S. Pavilion Center Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89144
- Spring Valley High School, 3750 S. Buffalo Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89147
- West Preparatory Academy, 2050 S. Sapphire Stone Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89106
First dose: Thursday, June 10 and Wednesday, June 11
Second Dose Thursday, July 1 and Friday, July 2
3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Lied Middle School, 5350 W. Tropical Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89130
- Rancho High School, 1900 Searles Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Silvestri Junior High School, 1055 E. Silverado Ranch Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89183
- White Middle School, 1661 W. Galleria Dr., Henderson, NV 89014
UMC MOVES VACCINE CENTER IN MAY
UMC moved their large-scale vaccination center in May. The location at Encore closed on Thursday, May 13, and vaccinations resumed on May 19 at the UMC Advanced Center for Health, 2231 W. Charleston Boulevard.
POP-UP: Texas Station drive-thru
2101 Texas Star Ln., North Las Vegas, NV 89032
May 11 through June 14
Shots of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine will be administered from 7 a.m. until noon, seven days a week at the drive-thru clinic.
The site will offer first doses of the vaccine for three weeks. Second doses will then be offered three weeks after the initial shot.
POP-UP: Southern Nevada Health District COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
2101 Texas Star Lane, North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Second Dose Clinics: May 31-June 4 | June 7-11 | June 14-18 | 7 a.m. - 12 p.m.
16+ | appointments: https://www.snhd.info/covid-vaccine
ONGOING: Galleria at Sunset
1300 W. Sunset Rd.
The City of Henderson will open a COVID-19 vaccination site on Tuesday, May 11 at the Galleria at Sunset shopping mall.
Walk-ins will be accepted, or appointments can be scheduled for Tuesday-Friday from 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
The Pfizer vaccine will be administered on the mall’s lower level near Kohl’s. Vaccine recipients will be entered into a weekly gift card drawing offered by Galleria at Sunset.
16+ | appointments: cityofhenderson.com/COVID19
ONGOING: Southern Nevada Heath District
280 S. Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas NV 89107
Nevadans 65+, those with special needs and those with mobility issues
ONGOING: Las Vegas Convention Center-South Hall
3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Tuesday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
16+ | appointments suggested, but not required. Walk-ins are welcome according to clinic capacity.
ONGOING: Vesper Specialty Pharmacy
4225 S. Eastern Ave., Ste. 16, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Vesper is offering the Johnson & Johnson or Moderna vaccines for first or second doses.
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
18+ | appointments or walk-ins accepted. Make an appointment online at
VesperRx.com or by phone at (702) 333-4377.
ONGOING: Opportunity Village-Oakey Campus COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
6300 W. Oakey Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89146
Every Wednesday through June 30, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
16+ | appointments: https://mhealthsystem.com/OVclinic
If you qualify for homebound services and need COVID 19 vaccine, please email Homeboundvaccine@clarkcountynv.gov or call 702-455-0696.
The City of Henderson & Community Ambulance are ensuring every Henderson resident is protected from COVID-19.
Call 702-267-4636 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday- Friday to schedule an appointment for a vaccinator to come to your home to provide the one dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
VA Southern Nevada Health Care System COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- The Las Vegas VA has expanded vaccinations to ALL veterans, their spouses, eligible caregivers and CHAMPVA beneficiaries. If you meet the SAVE LIVES Act criteria, your local VA medical center is offering COVID-19 vaccines on a first come, first serve basis, dependent on vaccine availability.
- If you are a Veteran not yet enrolled, although not required, it is helpful if you bring your DD-214 (separation papers) with you.
- Please come to your local VA medical center to complete the initial paperwork and receive your vaccine. Please note that IF vaccine sessions are filled on a day you walk in, we will schedule you for the soonest appointment that accommodates your calendar
- Please contact the Call Center at 702-791-9185 between business hours (Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.) with questions or visit https://www.lasvegas.va.gov and click on the COVID Vaccine button
The Las Vegas VA Medical Center is located at 6900 North Pecos Road in North Las Vegas.
Boulder City Fire and Boulder City Hospital will vaccinate residents of Boulder City that are 65+, Community Frontline Support and Community Frontline Supply Chain and Logistics.
Residents MUST call Boulder City Parks and Recreation at (702) 293-9256 Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. to make an appointment. Visit https://www.bcnv.org/712/COVID-19 for more information.
Laughlin residents may call the Laughlin Chamber of Commerce at (702) 298-2214 to be added to a vaccine waiting list.
Albertson's, CVS, Smith's, Vons, Walgreens and Walmart/Sam's Club pharmacies
Albertson's is allowing walk-in COVID-19 vaccinations. People also can visit https://www.albertsons.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html to schedule an appointment.
For CVS, please visit https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine?icid=cvs-home-hero1-link2-coronavirus-vaccine to schedule an appointment.
CVS locations serving 16- & 17-year-olds:
- 2011 E. Lake Mead Blvd, N. Las Vegas, NV 89030
- 6432 Losee Road, N. Las Vegas, NV 89086
- 3655 W. Craig Road, N. Las Vegas, NV 89032
- 5545 El Camino Al Norte, N. Las Vegas, NV 89031
- 1812 E. Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104
- 6705 E. Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89156
- 4391 E. Washington Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89110
- 6391 W. Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89108
- 2935 S. Hollywood Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89122
For Smith's, please visit https://www.smithsfoodanddrug.com/rx/covid-eligibility to schedule an appointment.
Vons is allowing walk-in COVID-19 vaccines. People also can visit https://www.vons.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html to schedule an appointment.
For Walgreens, please visit www.walgreens.com/schedulevaccine to schedule an appointment.
Walgreens locations serving 16- & 17-year-olds:
- 1445 W. Craig Road, N. Las Vegas, NV 89032
- 2280 Las Vegas Blvd N., N. Las Vegas, NV 89030
- 2389 Windmill Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89123
- 2400 E. Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146
- 6401 W. Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89146
For Walmart/Sam's Club, please visit https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302 to schedule an appointment.
Walmart locations serving 16 & 17 year-olds:
- 1400 S. Lamb Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104
Henderson and North Las Vegas are providing free COVID-19 vaccinations for any Southern Nevada resident 16+. Vaccines are by appointment only.
COVID-19 vaccinations from University Medical Center (UMC) are open to all Nevadans 16+.
If you do not meet these criteria, UMC will not administer the vaccine, even if you have an appointment. For more information, visit https://www.umcsn.com/COVID19/AdmissionBlueTreeGeneral.aspx?T=119
UNLV is currently are accepting registration from individuals in the community who fall into the following groups:
- General Public: Individuals who are 18 years and older
Review “What to Expect at Your Appointment” below for important information, including requirements for validating your eligibility at https://unlv.mycareally.health/pages/vaccine-comm-s5jdh8jklapl2.html
Questions about the UNLV location should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nevada Health Centers is currently offering COVID-19 vaccines to individuals who meet the eligibility requirements. Vaccine supply is limited, and appointments for eligible individuals will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please visit the Southern Nevada Health District's website for more information on how you can schedule your COVID-19 vaccine. This CDC-sponsored site offers a list of what type of vaccines are available in every public and private site: https://vaccinefinder.org/search/