1 burned in shed fire near Nellis, Washington - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

1 burned in shed fire near Nellis, Washington

Posted: Updated:
File image (AP) File image (AP)

Las Vegas Fire and Rescue said a woman suffered burn injuries in a fire Friday morning.

Crews responded about 4 a.m. to the 4900 block of Monroe Avenue, near Nellis Boulevard and Washington Avenue.

The department said a large out building that was used for apartments behind a one-story home was on fire. It did not spread to the home, but seven to 10 people were displaced. 

All of the people inside of the home were able to evacuate, but one person suffered minor burn injuries.

The cause of the fire and estimated cost of damage are pending further investigation.  

Copyright 2016 KVVU (KVVU Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly
Fox 5
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, KVVU Broadcasting Corporation, Las Vegas, NV and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.