A vacant house caught fire after a property manager turned on the power Friday.
The fire started in the attic just before 10:45 a.m. at the house near 27th and Glendale avenues, said Phoenix Fire Department Capt. Ruben Saavedra.
The property manager said he noticed flames and smoke immediately after he turned on the power to the house, Saavedra said.
Saavedra said firefighters quickly extinguished the fire.
The was no damage estimate to the house and no one was hurt.
Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.
An unknown person has been admitted to a California hospital and tested for a possible Ebola infection.