Fire breaks out in Riviera showroom - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

Fire breaks out in Riviera showroom

Posted: Updated:
LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -

According to the Riviera hotel and casino, a fire broke out on the property on Tuesday at 9:45 p.m. inside the Mardi Gras Showroom.

The showroom was evacuated. There are no reports of injuries. Clark County Fire handled the fire.

It's not yet known what sparked the fire.

Copyright 2013 KVVU (KVVU Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
Fox 5
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, KVVU Broadcasting Corporation, Las Vegas, NV and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service..