Medical building fire ruled accidental - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

Medical building fire ruled accidental

Posted: Updated:
Courtesy: Noel Dumo Courtesy: Noel Dumo
LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -

Investigators with the Clark County Fire Department have determined electrical issues were the cause of the Wednesday morning fire.

The fire happened at 8:10 a.m. at Southern Nevada Medical Center at 3025 S. Maryland Pkwy., near Sunrise Hospital.

Fire officials estimated the damage caused by the blaze at $1 million.

Copyright 2013 KVVU (KVVU Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
Fox 5
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, KVVU Broadcasting Corporation, Las Vegas, NV and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service..