Woman treated after fire guts home - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

Woman treated after fire guts home

Posted: Updated:
Woman treated for smoke inhalation in Phoenix house fire. (Source: Christina Batson, cbs5az.com) Woman treated for smoke inhalation in Phoenix house fire. (Source: Christina Batson, cbs5az.com)
PHOENIX (CBS5) -

A woman was rushed to a Phoenix hospital Sunday morning after a fire filled her home with smoke.

Phoenix firefighters say the home at 33rd Avenue and Cholla is a total loss.

The woman needed treatment for smoke inhalation.

There was a ruptured natural gas line in the home which helped fuel the flames, said Phoenix fire Capt. Jonathan Jacobs.

Crews are still working to figure out how the fire started.

Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
Fox 5
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, KVVU Broadcasting Corporation, Las Vegas, NV and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service..