Firefighters are trying to figure out what started an overnight fire near 21st Avenue and Grand.
Fire officials said the fire sparked in an RV that was parked in a storage area that didn't have any electricity, so it's not clear how it caught fire in the first place.
Crews were able to get it out pretty quickly without anyone getting hurt.
No word yet on the cost of the damage.
Copyright 2012 CBS 5 (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
An unknown person has been admitted to a California hospital and tested for a possible Ebola infection.