Sprinklers cause worker to be shocked - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

Sprinklers cause worker to be shocked

Posted: Updated:

A Deer Valley High School maintenance worker was shocked while working on the baseball field at the school Wednesday morning.

The maintenance worker was working on an electric box when the sprinklers turned on getting him wet causing him to be shocked, according to the Glendale Fire Department.

The maintenance worker was in stable condition according to Glendale Fire Department, however he was still taken to the hospital to be check out.

Copyright 2012 CBS 5 (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
Fox 5
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, KVVU Broadcasting Corporation, Las Vegas, NV and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service..